What is Baby CPR & Child First Aid?
Crystal Smith is the founder of CPR U READY providing professional Baby CPR & Child First Aid. She has been working as a Registered Nurse since 2003, across critical care and paediatric nursing specialities. Crystal is also an educator, and has been working across both the hospital and university sectors since 2010. After having her own daughter, Crystal met many parents who had questions about first aid for children. With this realisation that many parents don’t feel confident in managing medical emergencies, CPR U READY was born.
Crystal has a Bachelor of Nursing, Graduate Certificate in Critical Care Nursing, Graduate Certificate in Children’s Nursing, and a Masters of Education.
What to expect?
- receive professional and family focused baby and child first aid and CPR
- learn life-saving skills that truly make a difference
- learn how to respond in case of a life threatening emergency of your Child
- General safety and baby-proofing
- CPR for babies, children and adults
- Head injuries
- Limb injuries
Who will love this?
What to bring?
- Small water bottle (but we do have tap and filtered water and glasses at the studio)
- Comfortable clothing