Prepare for the birth of your Baby! This workshop is a combination of Yoga, breathing practices and Birth Education to help you and your partner prepare for the big day. To build your self-confidence while accessing your wisdom and inner strength. As a result you will leave the workshop with a toolbox of beneficial techniques to help you towards a positive birthing experience and further more towards positive start of parenthood.
The Workshop will include:
- Yoga and Movement and how it can assist you in labour
- Birthing positions
- Team work is the dream work! How you partner can be an active support and build each other’s confidence during labour (partner poses & massage)
- Breathing practice and discussion about the importance of breath and how correct breathing can help you stay calm and focused
- Meditation and relaxation techniques for Labour
- Creating positive affirmations
- What is a Birthing Plan and do I need one?
- Anatomy of the uterus and the function and importance of different hormones that can influence your birthing experience
- What is a Postnatal plan and why do I need one?
When: Saturday 27 April & Sunday 28 April , 1:30pm – 4pm
Cost: $199 per couple