Prepare for the birth of your Baby! This workshop is a combination of Yoga, breathing practices and Birth Education to help you and your partner prepare for the big day. It is designed to build your self-confidence while accessing your wisdom and inner strength. As a result you will leave the workshop equipped with a toolbox of beneficial techniques to help you towards a positive birthing experience and further more towards a positive start of parenthood.
The Workshop will include:
- Yoga and Movement and how it can assist you in labour
- Birthing positions not only in theory, but we will also practice them all
- Team work is the dream work! How can your partner be an active support? Build each other’s confidence during labour while practicing partner poses and massage
- Breathing practice and discussion about the importance of breath and how correct breathing can help you stay calm and focused
- Meditation and relaxation techniques for Labour
- Creating positive affirmations
- What is a Birthing Plan and do I need one?
- Anatomy of the uterus and the function and importance of different hormones that can influence your birthing experience
- What is a Postnatal plan and why do I need one?
Saturday and Sunday 20 & 21 July
Testimonial from one of our students …
Maddie: ‘The birth preparation for couple’s workshop was thought-provoking, informative and empowering. Tatiana expertly demonstrated the practical application of yoga techniques in labour to help minimise pain and work through contractions and the birth of the baby. My husband and I feel the workshop equipped us with the practices and knowledge we needed to feel confident about a calm and a controlled labour experience. Thank you Tatiana!’