What is Family Yoga?
Family Yoga at Evolvere in Lane Cove is practice for the whole Family. The class runs every last Sunday of the month and it’s a wonderful way how the whole family can spend quality time together in a safe and non competitive environment.
What to expect?
Expect Evolvere Family yoga in Lane Cove to be full of FUN. Yoga poses will help you improve strength, flexibility and balance. Playful breathing techniques will teach you how to focus and reduce stress also off the mat and meditation will help to relax your mind.
Family yoga will help the whole Family to find the inner peace.
- Fun activities for the whole family
- Improves bonding and playfulness
- Stimulates creativity and encourages independence
- Improves flexibility in body and mind
- Brings the whole family together and helps everyone to relax
Who will love this?
Everyone, Kids Big and Small.
What to bring?
- Yoga Mat (if you don’t have a mat just yet, you can always hire one at the studio)
- Small water bottle (but we do have filtered water and glasses at the studio)
- Comfortable clothing
- Willingness to be playful and curious
- Open mind
Want to join a class, but are concerned about a pre-existing injury?
Contact us prior to beginning any practice, so we can discuss any concerns and injuries and talk in detail about your options and possible modifications.