What is Mother’s Village?
Mother’s Village at Evolvere in Lane Cove is open to All New Mums and their Newborn Babies. At some stage every Mum feels a little lonely and isolated and challenged to the core. She seeks support and ways how to connect with like minded Mums, but the Mother’s groups and Play groups, leaves her feeling disheartened and disappointed. This is the reason we created Mother’s Village! Gentle, nurturing, supportive, environment that New Mothers (You)need, to truly flourish. The sessions are also open to Mums to BE at the end of their pregnancy, who want to prepare more for their early postpartum days. Seeing and listening to New Mums can help to create more effective postpartum plan.
What to expect?
- A welcoming, supportive group of mothers.
- An open, safe place to share your strengths and struggles. And to both offer and receive support when and where your capacity reflects it.
- Circle of similarly minded mums wanting to parent with a growth mindset, from a place of compassion.
- The opportunity to learn simple and practical skills you can use in your daily life to feed your own and your babies ultimate wellbeing.
- Friendships, good tea: your 21st Century Village.
Gentle code of conduct
Mums attending Mother’s Village:
- Agree with our intention to support each other
- Acknowledge the delicate nature of some of the topics that may arise and agree to hold each others confidentiality
- Agree to hold no judgement
- Agree to respect each other’s (and our own) individual journeys, experiences and milestones
Who will love this?
All New Mums who are looking to connect with their Village.
What to bring?
- All of baby’s needs
- Baby carrier
- Any questions or concerns
- Time for tea after!
Want to join in, but have more questions?
Contact us prior to beginning any practice, so we can discuss any concerns and answer your questions.