What is Pregnancy Barre?
Evolvere Pregnancy Barre in Lane Cove is a full body workout! Combining dance, cardio, pilates and yoga. Barre is the ultimate, FUN and low-impact practice.Pregnancy Barre will build stamina and endurance you need for labor and the birth of your baby.
What to expect?
Pregnancy Barre will leave you on a post class high! Combine great music with the energy in the room and you’ll walk out buzzing with endorphins that you and your Baby love. Barre will strengthen, tone and burn.
- Strengthens your core
- Tones calves, thighs and buttocks
- Promotes good posture
- Increases cardio aligned with low impact exercises
- Increases flexibility and coordination
- Prepares your body for the birth of your Baby
- Reduces risk of peri and postnatal depression
Who will love this?
Every pregnant woman:
8 weeks pregnant if you have an established barre practice.
12 weeks pregnant if you haven’t been practising barre before.
What to bring?
- Pair of grip socks (bring your own or buy a pair in the studio)
- Water bottle
Want to join a class, but are concerned about a pre-existing injury?
Contact us prior to beginning any practice, so we can discuss any concerns and injuries and talk in detail about your options and possible modifications.