What is Restorative Yoga and Meditation?
Evolvere Restorative Yoga and Meditation in Lane Cove is a practice that blends healing and a recuperative experience that hosts amazing benefits. The practice will help you balance the fast-paced lifestyle of our modern society as well as help you restore and rejuvenate your body and slow down the mind. It is a practice of ‘being’, rather than ‘doing’. It is complementary to our Evolvere Yoga practice and is suitable for all levels and all ages.
What to expect?
This class will trigger your parasympathetic nervous system that engages you to slow down and mitigate your flight-or-fight responses. The objective of this class is to deeply relax you to comfort your mind and your body on a cellular level.
- Balance mentally and physically
- Prevents stress and anxiety
- Slows down your nervous system
- Passive stretching increases flexibility
- Deep meditation improves ability to manage stress and anxiety
- Nurtures your body, mind and soul to feel whole
Who will love this?
Anyone free of injury and of all ages.
What to bring?
- Yoga Mat (if you don’t have a mat just yet, you can always hire one at the studio)
- Small water bottle (but we do have tap and filtered water and glasses at the studio)
- An open mind to reconnect with yourself and indulge in a deep transcendence of meditation
Want to join a class, but are concerned about a pre-existing injury?
Contact us prior to beginning any practice, so we can discuss any concerns and injuries and talk in detail about your options and possible modifications.
“There’s no better way to mark the end of one week and the start of another than Tatiana’s amazing restorative yoga class. I find I switch off, yet my muscles switch on as I hold the stretch poses, which is such a great feeling. I always look forward to this class after a solid week of desk work, writing and thinking. It’s fantastic me-time,andI wouldn’t trade it for anything.”
— Miranda O’Connell