What is Yoga Slow Flow?
Yoga Slow Flow at Evolvere in Lane Cove is a foundation class. This weekly class is designed for everyone NEW to yoga and also for those who are coming back to yoga after a longer break. Yoga Slow Flow is helpful even to our advanced yogis to help tweak the foundations and alignment. Furthermore it is also a great transition for new mums moving from postnatal to regular practice.
Still not sure, if Yoga Slow Flow is right for you? Check out the TOP TWO reasons Why Yoga Foundations class is still relevant.
What to expect?
Expect this Evolvere Yoga Slow Flow class to be very thorough. Classes provide detailed verbal cues and hands on adjustments if needed, to assist you with the alignment in each given pose. The class will focus on the foundation principles of yoga, which include: breathing, yoga poses and their alignment, relaxation and meditation.
- Improved flexibility
- Body weight resistance work builds strength
- Linking movement and breath teaches the control of breath
- Improve your balance
- Learn to meditate
- Understand your body’s limitations
Who will love this?
What to bring?
- Yoga Mat (if you don’t have a mat just yet, you can always hire one at the studio)
- Small water bottle (but we do have water and glasses at the studio)
- Comfortable clothing
- Intentions for your yoga journey
Want to join a class, but are concerned about a pre-existing injury?
Contact us prior to beginning any practice, so we can discuss any concerns and injuries and talk in detail about your options and possible modifications.