What is Yoga for Beginners?
Yoga for Beginners at Evolvere in Lane Cove is a 8 week Yoga course. The course is designed for everyone NEW to yoga and also for those who are coming back to yoga after a longer break. Yoga for Beginners can be used as a refresher for your foundations and furthermore it is also a great transition for new mums moving from postnatal to regular practice.
Still not sure, if Yoga for Beginners is right for you?Check out the TOP TWO reasons Why Yoga for Beginners is still relevant and check out the dates for our upcoming Beginners Course.
What to expect?
Expect this Evolvere Yoga for Beginners course to be very thorough. Classes provide detailed verbal cues and hands on adjustments if needed, to assist you with the alignment in each given pose. The course will focus on the foundation principles of yoga, which include: breathing, yoga poses and their alignment, relaxation and meditation.
- Improved flexibility
- Body weight resistance work builds strength
- Linking movement and breath teaches the control of breath
- Improve your balance
- Learn to meditate
- Understand your body’s limitations
Who will love this?
What to bring?
- Yoga Mat (if you don’t have a mat just yet, you can always hire one at the studio)
- Small water bottle (but we do have water and glasses at the studio)
- Comfortable clothing
- Intentions for your yoga journey
19th October – 7th December
4:30pm – 5:45pm