Our 2 weeks unlimited Intro Offer is available to NEW clients only. Clients may attend unlimited number of classes within 14 days from the date of their first visit. The Intro Offer cannot be shared between two clients or family members and does not cover events, workshops or our family yoga class.
5 class pass is valid for 3 months from the date of your first class.
10 class pass is valid for 6 months form the date of your first class.
20 class pass is valid for 9 months from the date of your first class.
No refund, extensions, or swaps are available but Class packs can be shared between family members.
- All classes must be cancelled and rescheduled online. Email, SMS, voicemail or phone cancellations will not be accepted.
- To cancel general, prenatal or postnatal class, please cancel online no later than 2 hours before the beginning of your scheduled class.
- To cancel family yoga class or private lesson, please cancel online no later than 24 hours before the beginning of your scheduled session.
- If you fail to cancel your bookings within these periods a “Late Cancel” will appear and it will result in a forfeiture of 1 class on your class pass or your appointment.
- Direct Debit membership must be cancelled in writing but no later then 2 weeks before requested end date. Direct debit can’t be cancelled before the minimum period of 26 weeks is completed
Want to join a class, but are concerned about a pre-existing injury?
Contact us prior to beginning any practice, so we can discuss any concerns and injuries and talk in detail about your options and possible modifications.